Tuesday, August 23, 2016

DREAM OF BEING PROTECTED BY GOD - EJ Ouellette

2005-05-12

Dream:
I dreamt that I was looking down on my life from a high place. I saw angels protecting me wherever I went. I could see as I traveled a squad of Angels accompanied me. I then saw demons trying to kill me and were subverted by the angels. As I looked the angels would take on my likeness and cause the demons to follow after them instead. They would then dump them in the US somewhere and then head back to help me again. This was happening over and over again. I could see that everything I tried to do in this life was being destroyed by the demons that were sent by Satan and that God was constantly working on my behalf to preserve my life. I also saw that I was at the top of Satan’s hit list and that he wanted me dead.


Joe Ouellette

No comments:

Post a Comment