Thursday, August 25, 2016

An incident when God protected me crossing the border

I was going across the border at Fort Erie back in 1996. I was going to pray for a friend at the hospital in Buffalo. It was about 10pm and I got brought inside to immigration to explain my entry into the US. When I went inside there was only one man on duty. In the waiting area there was a large Spanish looking family also being questioned but was currently just sitting in the chairs talking. They had several children and all seemed oblivious to me and just kept talking to each other and seemed unconcerned. As I began to talk with the Border Services officer a felt a great anointing come on me. I was watching the officer and he seemed to be melting under the weight of it and could not lift his head up. I felt very elated and unconcerned about the outcome. My face felt like it was on fire and wondered if I looked like Moses when he came down from the mountain. Eventually the officer just passed back my passport without finishing and told me to go. It was also then I had noticed the room had gone deathly quiet. As I turned towards the Spanish looking family I was shocked at what I saw. They were now gathered all together on what appeared to be two chairs. I never saw such fear on people’s faces as I turned and looked at them. They were completely silent and every eye was on my eyes unlike the officer who couldn’t lift his head to look at me. I never smiled at the family, just walked out the door like I owned the place.

Similar events like this happened several times over the years as God protected me.

No comments:

Post a Comment