Wednesday, October 2, 2013

DREAM OF TORNADOS AND TSUNAMI Oct 2nd 2013 almost identical to a previous dream from Aug 2012

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dreamt I was running in a city somewhere in the US east coast. I saw several tornados approaching. I was with some other people that I didn’t know and my Daughter Melody. We ran up to the roof of a tall building for some unknown reason. Off in the distance I saw a huge tidal wave approaching us. I looked for a place to brace myself and found some metal bars stuck out to hold on to. I grabbed them and held on. The wave was fast and furious. It came over my head and I swallowed some water but managed to hang on. We all seemed to have survived the tsunami.  The water began to recede almost immediately as if it just passed by. I wondered if this was from the pole shift. I was completely drenched as I realized that I survived and I had this exact dream not that long ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment